Sr. Manager / Chief Manager: Retail Liabilities – Banking
Why Should You Apply?
- Good Package with other benefits
- The organization offers career development.
- Keep up your skills and learn new ones
**Candidate from Indian Private MNC Banks. ***Current CTC should be 10 to 15 lakhs p.a candidate apply for this job. ****Candidate age should be below 40 Years.
Department: Retail Liabilities – Branch Banking Reporting Relationships: Area Manager Position Grade: Sr. Manager / Chief Manager
Job Role & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the administration and efficient daily operation of a full service branch office, including lending, product sales, customer service, and security and safety in accordance with the Bank’s objectives
- Responsible for revenue generation in terms of brokerage for the branch, to achieve the branch income and manage profitability of the branch
- Enhance and contribute in the growth of the company through Business Development
- Responsible for superior level of customer relations and promotion of the sales and service culture through coaching, guidance and staff motivation
- Driving individual and branch sales goals through new business sales, referrals and retention of account relationship
- Maintain AOP (Annual Operating Plan) for the financial year i.e. to prepare and track product (liability, assets and fees) wise
- Cross-sell of products with new and as well as with existing customers
- Conduct daily morning huddles to discuss daily plan and agenda for employees
- Track inflow and outflow of reports (like account closures, account opening, Fixed Deposit renewals/closures etc.) and thus, daily business generation
- Maintain customer relationship through sourcing and on-boarding process
- Segment the customer within the catchments of the branch to increase the Journal-Ledger base of the branch
- Liaising with product management team, marketing and other centers & verticals for new product development, service enhancements, sales initiatives and Branch hygiene.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Strong communication, problem solving, and decision making skills to effectively resolve customer and employee issues.
- Balance team and individual responsibilities. Able to build morale and commitment to goals and objectives.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills required to manage, motivate, and develop employees.
- Uphold confidentiality and customer privacy in all situations.
- Proactively seeks solutions that benefit the customer and the Bank while exhibiting sound and accurate judgement.
- Knowledge of all types of banking services.
- Detail oriented, strong organization skills and a high degree of accuracy with the ability to work independently.
- Minimum of 7yrs of experience in Banking; with at least 3 yrs in Retail Liabilities
- Sales experience and exposure is must, preferably of Liabilities products
- College degree preferred in business, finance, accounting or related field (MBA preferred)
- In-depth understanding of financial instruments, markets and macro micro economic processes
- Proven Business Development skills
- Prior Managerial experience preferred
Interested candidates share resume on firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com Or call us on: + 91 7208 00 0583 / +91 7678 00 5298