Education : Any Graduate / PG
Experience: 1+ Years
Designation: Travel Consultant / Sales & Operations Executive
Industry : Only Tourism
- Handling client queries regarding India tours, Wildlife tours, weekend tour packages and activities around Mumbai
- Detailing clients about the product knowledge, negotiation and sales closing
- Establishing B2B agent network by emailing company profile to various agents across Mumbai, Maharashtra and India and following up with them
- Raising invoices and ensuring payment receipts
- Booking the respective resources and services for the confirmed bookings
- Ensuring a smooth tour by coordinating with client on call.
Key Activities :
- Product Pitching, Following up, Handling negotiations and achieving confirmations from clients in both Inbound and Outbound market.
- Product Pitching, Following up, Handling negotiations and Achieving Confirmations from B2B Agents in both Inbound and Outbound market.
- Maintaining cordial relations with B2B agencies and privilege B2C clients to sustain the profitability of the business.
- Contributing in business development strategies and activities.
- Achieving sales target and thus contribute to annual team targets and revenue.
Key Skills Required :
- Good communication and Excellent sales skills
- Understands consumer Behavior and Reactions
- Opportunity Hunting
- Dynamic and Diplomatic
- Passionate about Marketing / Sales
- People’s person and influencer
- Team Player
- Quick learner
- Target driven
- Wildlife Knowledge would be an added advantage.
Interested candidates mail their updated resume with mentioned details – Total Exp, Current ctc, Ectc, Notice Period, on firstname.lastname@example.org – 9987010422